Alejandro Obregón, was born in Barcelona (Spain), and raised in Barranquilla where he became a painter. Part of his legacy can be seen in the 'Land, water and air', 'the alligator is going', 'Legend of Barranquilla' and 'The Mulatto' pictures which are displayed in the in Mizrahi building at 53rd and 76th streets, in the Amira de la Rosa Municipal Theatre, in the old customs building and the popular bar-restaurant La Cueva, respectively.
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES
Museums, historic squares and lots of music await those who come to Barranquilla. In this Caribbean city and its surroundings there are also beaches and natural places to rest.
- Learn about endangered species
- Urban city icon
- Football Glory
- A popular seaside destination
- A popular riverside stroll
- A jewel in the historic center
- Colombia’s national football team stadium
- Promoting the Colombian Caribbean
- Where the river meets the sea
- Story of a hero