The departmental band of Baranoa offers a real Colombian Caribbean music spectacle. This is a group of about 600 children between the ages of six and eighteen, who have played for the Kings of Spain and performed at events such as the Iberoamerican Theater Festival of Bogotá and the Flower Festival in Medellín. The band plays songs by maestro “Pacho” Galán among other favorites.
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES
Museums, historic squares, and lots of music await those who come to Barranquilla. Beaches and natural havens for relaxation are also found in and around this Caribbean city.
- Learn about endangered species
- Urban city icon
- Football Glory
- A popular seaside destination
- A popular riverside stroll
- A jewel in the historic center
- Colombia’s national football team stadium
- Promoting the Colombian Caribbean
- Where the river meets the sea
- Story of a hero