The Caribbean Cultural Park is a 215,000 square foot complex that promotes the natural, cultural, and historical heritage of the Colombian Caribbean. It is located in the historic center of Barranquilla and houses the Caribbean Museum and complementary facilities such as the Caribbean Pilot Children's Library and a public plaza, outdoor theatre, and playgrounds.
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES
Museums, historic squares, and lots of music await those who come to Barranquilla. Beaches and natural havens for relaxation are also found in and around this Caribbean city.
- Learn about endangered species
- Urban city icon
- Football Glory
- A popular seaside destination
- A popular riverside stroll
- A jewel in the historic center
- Colombia’s national football team stadium
- Where the river meets the sea
- Story of a hero
- Go for a swim in the mud