The Caribbean Film Foundation, founded in 1986, promotes and disseminates regional, national, and international cinema through screenings and activities like forums, courses, festivals, and special exhibitions. The Cinematheque has a mobile film screening unit that tours neighborhoods in Barranquilla and its surrounding areas to bring cinema to the people in nearby towns.
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES
Museums, historic squares, and lots of music await those who come to Barranquilla. Beaches and natural havens for relaxation are also found in and around this Caribbean city.
- Learn about endangered species
- Urban city icon
- Football Glory
- A popular seaside destination
- A popular riverside stroll
- A jewel in the historic center
- Colombia’s national football team stadium
- Promoting the Colombian Caribbean
- Where the river meets the sea
- Story of a hero