The Anthropological and Ethnological Museum of Barranquilla is located in the building of the Faculty of Fine Arts at the Universidad del Atlántico. Created in 1940, it features a collection of artifacts from the indigenous cultures that inhabited the region, and provides newspaper library services, a reading room, and other exhibitions. It is part of the National Cultural Heritage.
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES
Museums, historic squares, and lots of music await those who come to Barranquilla. Beaches and natural havens for relaxation are also found in and around this Caribbean city.
- Learn about endangered species
- Urban city icon
- Football Glory
- A popular seaside destination
- A popular riverside stroll
- A jewel in the historic center
- Colombia’s national football team stadium
- Promoting the Colombian Caribbean
- Where the river meets the sea
- Story of a hero