Get a glimpse into the Catholic devotion of the people of Antioquia at the Francisco Cristóbal Toro Museum of Religious Art. It is located in the town’s Seminary building and was founded in 1969. It houses a valuable collection of 18th to 20th century art of the Quito, Spanish, Santafereña (Bogota), and Antioquia schools. It also has a room dedicated to Santa Laura Montoya, born in Jericó.
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES
In Santa Fe de Antioquia, tourists can cross the Western Bridge hanging over the Cauca River, wander along cobblestone streets, and taste the popular tamarind candy.
- The heart of Santa Fe
- Secrets hidden in plain sight
- More than a century over the Cauca
- A different view of the bridge
- Joy in Santa Fe
- Expressions of faith in Antioquia
- Honoring the seventh art
- Where culture and nature come together
- Devotion in the park
- An impressive collection of historical artifacts