The Little Devils’ Festival is the oldest celebration of Antioquia. It has been held every December since 1653 with parades of troupes, corralejas, rides, musical performances and dances. It originated in colonial times when slaves put on costumes and danced rhythms such as candanga, the bunde and chirimía at parties.
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES
In Santa Fe de Antioquia tourists can cross the West Suspension Bridge over the Cauca River, wander along cobblestone streets and taste tamarind candy.
- The heart of Santa Fe
- Secrets hidden in plain sight
- More than a century over the Cauca
- A different view of the bridge
- Expressions of faith in Antioquia
- Honoring the seventh art
- Where culture and nature come together
- Devotion in the park
- An impressive collection of historical artifacts
- The “Grandmother of churches”