The Juan del Corral Museum houses a 496-object collection that includes documents, works of colonial art, and archaeological and ethnographic artifacts. Among these is the table on which the dictator Juan del Corral signed the Act of Independence of Antioquia in 1813. The colonial-style house has seven rooms, including the Prehistory and Conquest Room and the Colony, Independence, and Republic Rooms.
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES
In Santa Fe de Antioquia, tourists can cross the Western Bridge hanging over the Cauca River, wander along cobblestone streets, and taste the popular tamarind candy.
- The heart of Santa Fe
- Secrets hidden in plain sight
- More than a century over the Cauca
- A different view of the bridge
- Joy in Santa Fe
- Expressions of faith in Antioquia
- Honoring the seventh art
- Where culture and nature come together
- Devotion in the park
- The “Grandmother of churches”