The Park Way, in the traditional neighborhood of La Soledad, is a particularly well-preserved area of Bogotá. Here visitors can walk along trails surrounded by uruapan trees and adorned with flowers. Bakeries, cafes, bars, and other establishments that have been in operation since the mid-twentieth century are scattered along the Park Way and frequented by academics and intellectuals.
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES
In Bogotá travelers have access to a range of entertainment that includes around 50 museums, plus fine dining, lively nightlife, and nearby nature reserves.
- A “museum” of curiosities
- Educating Bogotá since 1604
- A legacy of architect Rogelio Salmona
- A performing arts hub
- The city’s founding mythology
- A popular writer’s hangout
- The history of a country
- City Heritage
- The glory days of Colombia’s stars
- A celebration of diversity