The Maloka Interactive Center in the west of Bogotá, is an ideal place for children; their curiosity is stimulated as they have fun and learn about topics such as science, technology, the universe, and the history of mankind. 3D films are presented in Maloka in a domed theatre with room for 314 spectators. The Salitre Plaza Shopping Center is located a few blocks south.
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES
In Bogotá travelers have access to a range of entertainment that includes around 50 museums, plus fine dining, lively nightlife, and nearby nature reserves.
- A “museum” of curiosities
- Educating Bogotá since 1604
- A legacy of architect Rogelio Salmona
- A performing arts hub
- The city’s founding mythology
- A popular writer’s hangout
- The history of a country
- City Heritage
- The glory days of Colombia’s stars
- A celebration of diversity