You are here:
• Important past events: COPEHT and CESAL
• Centro de Ferias, Exposiciones y Convenciones de Bucaramanga CENFER – total area of 19,731 m2 and capacity for more than 6,500 persons; this center owns a multiple pavilion, exhibition pavilion, Plaza de Banderas and a concert hall.
• Observation race and adventure activities at the Parque Nacional de Chicamocha, candidate to be declared one of the World’s Wonders.
• Long journey cableway, canopy, level 4 rafting and boogie races.
• Visit Barichara, a village of cobblestone streets and wooden balconies that has been a National Monument since 1975. Tour the workshops where gold/silver jewellery, stone carvings, ceramics and sculpture are made
• 2 18-hole courses and 4 9-hole courses - Ruitoque Golf Country Club and Club Campestre de Bucaramanga