You are here:
• 8 Convention Centers and 1 Fair Venue
• Capacity for more than 10000 persons.
• Important past events: WACRA, CIIT and QUITEL
• Jumbo Event Center- 3.086 m2 distributed in 4 rooms
• Join in the festivities of the Carnival of Barranquilla – the Consultar fechas con su receptivo. biggest and most important carnival in all of Colombia! Be part of a troupe in the parade.
• Theme dinner at Castillo de Salgar in Puerto Colombia.
• Hear memorable stories woven by Colombian art and business personalities, like the Colombian Nobel Prize winner Gabriel García Márquez, Enrique Grau, Alejandro Obregon, among others, while enjoying a sumptuous lunch or dinner.
• Visit Crystal Beach and Cinto in Tayrona Park, a vast nature reserve that offers an ideal setting for contemplation, recreation and teamwork
• Take the “Tayronaca Tour,” which includes a hike in this area just outside the Tayrona Park, a visit to the onsite museum and archeological remains, a water tubing trip down the Don Diego River and the opportunity to meet the native Kogui and Arhuacos Indians still living here.
• Take a helicopter tour to Ciudad Perdida, a lost city found in 1976 by a team of archaeologists. Conocer a los Indígenas Arhuacos y Koguis, las terrazas construidas por ellos y su estilo de vida constituyen una experiencia especial.