You are here:
• 1 convention center, 16 meeting rooms, capacity for 17,700 persons in more than 44,000 m² indoor and outdoor spaces.
• Largest plenary room: 4,500 pax.
• Total accommodation capacity in 3, 4 and 5 star hotels: 402.
• Weekly air flights: Domestic- 234, International- 62
• Important past events: Panpacific, AICO and Cali Exposhow, UN World Summit on Biodiversity
• Centro de Eventos Valle del Pacífico- 40.000m2 total built area and capacity for up to 11,000 pax
• Travel the Sugar Cane Route and discover the secrets of the world’s third most fertile valley.
• Dancing classes with the world Salsa champions and night at Delirio or Salsa Cabaret
• Buenaventura, Sancipriano and Playa Dorada (Pacific): humpback whale sighting
• 3 18-hole courses and two 9-hole courses - Club Campestre de Cali, Club Farallones and Club los Andes