Incentive trips: nature in the Coffee Region
Bird watching, mountain climbing, golf and fishing, interpretive paths through the forest, a park of snow peaks, sailing in an ancient boat, hiking on trails of varying levels of difficulty, and admiring 1500 specimens in a butterfly garden. The Café Triangle has an entire portfolio that contains everything to make your incentives trip a unique experience.
Lugares de naturaleza
- Quindío - Territorio Aventura
- Lodging, rafting, kayaking, high-roping, paragliding, rappelling, horseback riding, and a tour of the theme park, among others.
- Quindío - Panaca
- National Farming Theme Park.
- Quindío - Barco Pereira
- A typical Cauca River boat.
- Risaralda - Los Nevados National Natural Park
- With five snow-capped peaks at a maximum altitude of 5,000 meters. Favorite activities are: off-road all terrain rides, rock and ice climbing, paragliding, and mountain biking. A visit to Termales del Ruiz (hot spring waters) is a wonderful before the ascent to the snow peaks.
- Risaralda - Otún Quimbaya Fauna and Flora sanctuary.
- Tours, observations of stars, ecological paths, story-telling, restaurants and history.
- Risaralda - San Vicente Hot Springs (Santa Rosa de Cabal)
- A daring combination of nature and relaxation. Horse trails, a spa, whirlpool baths, a pool, and a restaurant make are included in this offer.
- Risaralda - Mirador del Río Barbas
- This observation point on the Barbas River is truly beautiful. There is a golf clinic nearby.
- Risaralda - Otún Lake
- This spot is ideal for ending an excursion or beginning the excursion to Los Nevados; excellent for hiking and camping.
Sitios de interés
- Quindío - Jardín Botánico del Quindío
- Risaralda - Parque Nacional Natural Tatamá
- Risaralda - Parque Regional Natural El Nudo
To know more about the Café triangle as a travel or incentive destination, read::