The Coffee Region Tour: Agriculture and Livestock Culture Park in Quimbaya
This park is an immense farm where animals and crops are the main characters. Visitors can learn about agricultural and animal raising techniques and they are allowed to feed and play with the animals. The fertility of the soil renders a great variety of flowers and crops.
Six spectacular exhibits are on the daily schedule:
- the cattle sample, with buffaloes, sheep, and goats;
- the poultry breeding station, with doves, ducks, geese, turkey, and other birds;
- the pig breeding station and the Juan Chancho Montoya pig-racing track;
- the world of dogs, with 65 kennels for different breeds and an amusing dog training exhibit;
- the world of horses, with cowboy and horse training shows.