Tours around The Coffee Cultural Landscape
Discover the wonders around the Coffee Region.
- Panoramic tour of Manizales
- Travelers can check out religious monuments such as the Ermita de la Enea, a structure built of earth and wood that is reminiscent of religious architecture of colonial Antioquia, and the Neo-Gothic Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary. Other sites are old transportation system grounds,such as the train depot and the cable car station, measuring just under eighty kilometers long.
- Los Nevados Park
- Snow-capped peaks and five volcanic necks: the Tolima, the Quindío, the Paramillo of Santa Rosa, the Santa Isabel and the Ruiz.
- The place that breathes coffee culture.
- Panoramic tour of Armenia
- The interesting Quimbaya Museum, which has one of the best exhibits of pre-Columbian gold and silver artifacts and ceramics
- Salento and the Cocora Valley
- This town has one of the richest coffee cultures and most scenic coffee crops. It has preserved its Antioquenean colonial architecture and the customs of the local country people. Salento is located near the Cocora Valley, home of Colombia's national tree, the wax palm.
- National Coffee Park in Montenegro
- The National Coffee Park shows visitors the entire process of how the world's best coffee is made.
- This place has famous balconies that have been preserved since this Antioquenean colony was founded.
Traditional Jeep Willys in the Coffee zone. /Photo. Flickr user dfinnecy.
- National Agriculture Park in Quimbaya
- This is a vast farm where the main attractions are the animals and the crops
- Panoramic tour of Pereira
- Pereira is a thriving and dynamic city that is currently developing at full tilt. For example, investments have been made in projects such as the new César Gaviria Trujillo viaduct and the city's new public transportation system.
- Hot Springs and Santa Rosa de Cabal
- The Santa Rosa Bathing Area, with its picturesque, crystal-clear waterfall, provides options such as natural hot springs, relaxation therapy, a mud bath, a sauna, hydrotherapy and lodgings.
- Otún Quimbaya Flora and Fauna Sanctuary
- The Otún Quimbaya Flora and Fauna Sanctuary is located in the middle of the old Quimbaya territory. Today, it is a refuge for various native species, such as howler monkeys, spectacled bears, high plateau tapirs, deer, eagles, hummingbirds, turkeys and many other species of birds.