The La Aguadora Club is located on the eastern hills of the Usaquen district. It has a horizontal layout and open spaces where clients can enjoy the weather and the beautiful landscapes. The club has a capacity for 500 visitors in its three levels and eight halls equipped with state-of-the-art tech equipment.
Rooms available in this enclosure
Accommodation by number of tables
- La AguadoraAuditorium250Conference Room104Fishbone80
- Los CerrosAuditorium120Conference Room80Fishbone55
- El BosqueAuditorium90Conference Room55Fishbone50
- La TerrazaAuditorium60Conference Room35Fishbone35
- La FuenteAuditorium50Conference Room30Fishbone30
- El MiradorAuditorium50Conference Room35Fishbone25
- La AguaditaAuditorium40Conference Room20Fishbone20
- Sala de TVAuditorium40Conference Room25Fishbone25
- Ideal For:
- Emergency Numbers:
- Urgent Care: 123
- Fire: 119
- Police: 123
- Vaccines: Yellow fever
- Best time to visit: Year-Round
- Public Transportation:
The recently remodeled Cafam Club located in the north...
This space provides a comfortable, modern, and safe...
Located at Suba Avenue. It has five halls with capacity...