How to get to Huila
Road in Huila
- By air: Through the Benito Salas Airport, in Neiva, which receives flights operated the country’s main airlines.
- By land: Through the land transportation terminal, with connections to various destinations in the country.
Huila is located:
Fifty five minutes from Bogotá, by air.
- Benito Salas Airport (domestic)
- Address: Aeródromo Benito Salas - Neiva, Colombia
- Phone: +57 (8) 875 6445
Land transportation terminal
- Terminal de Transportes de Neiva
- Toll-free domestic number: + 57 (01) 800 091 3987
- Phone: + 57 (8) 873 1232
- Module 1 – Centenario (red): Luxury service to Bogotá, provided by Coomotor, Contrashuila, Bolivariano, and Taxis Verdes Also, Administration Office and Red Cross.
- Module 2 – Colectivos (blue): Ticket offices for destinations in Huila. Service by colectivo (12-passenger minibus), taxi, and buseta(19-passenger minibus). Also, commercial premises, baggage storage, chapel, and restrooms.
- Module 3 – Platform (green): Ticket offices for service to various domestic destinations. Also, large shopping area, restaurants, cafeterias, casinos, and VIP lounges.
- Module 4 – Mixed (orange): Ticket offices for towns in the department of Caquetá; mixed services to various destinations in Huila and the route to the municipality of Santa María. Also, public restrooms, commercial premises, restaurants, cafeteria, and a national police CAI (immediate care center).
- Module 5 – Descenso (yellow): Passenger descent area. Also, commercial premises; public telephones; tourism information point coordinated by Tourism Police; Urban Taxi module, with the issue of a card with the basic information on each taxi: license plate, driver’s name, destination, cost of the ride. Also, waiting room, television, loudspeaker system, departures and arrivals information screen.