Activities in Cartagena
Kayaks on Múcura Island / Photo: Carlos Sueskún.
The fantasies and historical legacies of Cartagena invite the visitor to explore a smiling, open-handed city, where you can interact with nature and discover the culture, customs, memories and testimonies of a people who breathe the flavor of the Caribbean in their lives.
Some of the attractions in and around Cartagena are:
- Tours of the historic center, on foot or bicycle
- Visits to squares, museums etc
- Tours in a horse and carriage
- Sun and sand
- Game fishing, underwater fishing
- Trekking and ecological walks
Let yourself be bewitched by the magic of Cartagena!